Monday, September 15, 2008

$8.00 Perscription Glasses


So here is my newest find: Zenni Optical. I needed new glasses, but have been putting it off and off. I didn't need them bad enough to drop $100-150 on them, so when I was researching some of the ways to save money and found this, I just had to give it a shot. I picked out some glasses hoping that they would fit (you have to figure out how wide your eyes are [pupil to pupil]). I got them today ($12 after s/h). I LOVE THEM. For this price I could have a pair for everyday of the week and you can even get sunglasses for just a few dollars more. You have to check it out. You'll love the stuff that you find! The picture isn't great, but I thought you would all be interested in seeing just the type of glasses I got. They even came in a nice case with a lens cloth. I really like them, and they are my actual prescription (my others were from when I was 16, so it had been a couple of years. These are actually the $8.00 ones too. You can get ones that cost more, but why? Take the time to check them out!

No comments: