Sunday, October 19, 2008

E.L.F. Makeup

Wanted to let you all know that I received my E.L.F. make-up in the mail and am very excited to start using it, but I actually received a review on one of my posts of this makeup and wanted to share it with you!

Coupon Queen,I tried this makeup and I love it! I usually use Clinique, Ester Lauder or Clarins which are very pricey. The mineral blush and eye makeup (which was a little more --$5 and $3) are incredible! I am a redhead with very fair skin. I ordered the elegance and sweet eyeshadow colors which are very light. The blush is "Joy" which is very light pink (The colors they show for both are not accurate. Anyway, they look wonderful, natural, and the liquid makeup is very light feeling. The brushes are worth a great deal more than $1--they are soft and professional. I recommend everyone jumping on board and getting some while it is sooo cheap!

Hope this will help some of you decide whether or not to check it out. I'll let you know as soon as I try mine out, but I agree with the brushes comment, I haven't used them yet, but they look AMAZING!

No comments: