Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Bad....

I have been so bad about updating over the holidays and then getting back into the new year, and there is no excuse. Yes, I've been busy, but I cannot leave my readers in the lurch! Thanks to all of you bloggers who made sure I was okay, since I hadn't updated. It made me feel love. And that award I was talking ages about, I don't think I deserve anymore!

The biggest thing around this neck of the woods that I'm excited about is the fact that K-Mart has their Double Days this week, and there isn't any school tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about not having enough time!!! I haven't had the opportunity to try it out, so hopefully I'll have pictures to show when I do!

I've slowly been stockpiling different things, so I'm hoping after tomorrow's adventures, I have even more things to show for it!

I've been disappointed in Walgreens as of late; anyone else feel this way?

Well have a fantastic MLK day, and think about all the changes that have happened since MLK was born and killed. And then we can look at the changes coming forth even more so on the following day, as we will have our 44th president inaugurated.

No comments: